Thursday 11 April 2013

Teresa Palmer mentions Kristen - "I have been recognized for her on the street"

She's from the movie Warm bodies and when I was watching the film my friends kept telling me she reminded them of Kristen. And, they do kind of look alike :)





Have you ever been mistaken for another celebrity in public?
Kristen Stewart, all the time.


So what happens? Have you ever thought about just rolling with it and being like "Yeah, I’m Kristen, what’s up?"
I have been recognized for her on the street, and I've just gone ahead and signed her name. I've been like "You know what, whatever, I'm just gonna sign her name," because the person was so crazy excited and so I decided to just go along with it.


How often does that happen? A lot?
No, I've only done it once. Usually I'll be like "Oh, I'm sorry to disappoint you! You actually wouldn't know who I am, but whatever, I can totally pretend to be her!”"

No comments:

Post a Comment

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...